Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Busy carving pumpkins and wondering what to do with all those lovely seeds? Definitely don't waste them, try out our easy crispy Roasted Pumpkin Seed recipe instead - a perfect healthy autumn snack..
Pumpkin seeds scooped from a pumpkin
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
½ tsp Ground Coriander
Pinch Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to180C fan/gas 6.
- Wash the seeds thoroughly and remove any stringy bits of pumpkin flesh.
- Pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Put the seeds on a baking tray.
- Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle over the seasonings.
- Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Roast in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until crisp.
- Enjoy :)
Make use of all of the pumpkin flesh too, with our apple-solutely delicious Pumpkin & Apple Soup recipe.